More Missouri Credit Union Association Information
Since 1935, the Heartland Credit Union Association (HCUA) has been dedicated to supporting credit unions of all sizes from all regions.
Through advocacy, compliance, professional development and consumer awareness, we strive to create an environment where credit unions can thrive.
HCUA proudly supports:
- Promotes cooperation among credit unions.
- Fosters the organization of new credit unions, and the enhancement/expansion of fields of membership.
- Promotes interest in and a better understanding of credit unions among Kansans and Missourians.
- Supports all legislative/regulatory/political opportunities for credit unions at all levels of government.
- Represents credit unions with state and federal agencies.
- Furthers the development of credit unions and credit union members.
- Contributes to high standards of credit union management, operations and supervision.
1828 Swift Ave., Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64116
223 Madison St.
Jefferson City, MO 65101
2055 Craigshire Rd., Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63146
2544 N. Maize Ct., Suite 100
Wichita, KS 67205
901 SW Topeka Blvd.
Topeka, KS 66612