FFIEC IT Examination Handbook Resource
The below mentioned IT Booklets examines the FFIEC’s highlighted cyber security importance and entertains a comprehensive description of the assessment tool, the application of the institutions expectations as cyber attacks persist to enhance in complexity, vulnerability and succession.
The issue of the cyber security webpage, and the community bank assessments, pursue various directions delivered by FFIEC on cyber safety threats.
FFIEC IT Handbook
- The IT Booklets page allows access to all resources associated with individual FFIEC IT Examination Handbook booklets
- The Resources page provides a list of resources related to the booklet topics. Many of the listed documents can also be accessed directly from the Resources Page
- The Reference Materials page contains topical materials that supplement booklet content. The materials are provided for informational purposes, only. Disclaimer
- The Presentations page provides access to audio and printed versions of presentations, one general presentation on the IT Handbook revision process, and an introductory presentation on each IT Examination Booklet
- The Glossary is a master list of the glossary terms from each published booklet
- The Help section is where you can find assitance on using this website and the tools required to view any of the site content
- The Search function provides the ability to query the database for specific words. The search result will list all occurrences, by document
- The What’s New section is where all recent changes to the InfoBase are listed. A brief description and the effective date for each change are included.