Bute Credit Union Website Home Page
Bute Credit Union Online Banking Website
Bute Credit Union Mobile Application
Routing Number: 213710
Find Bute Credit Union on Twitter and Facebook!
Bute Credit Union Phone Number: 01700502000
A Credit Union is a financial co-operative, which is owned and run by its members, to provide a safe accessible place for savings (shares) and to offer its members loans at a very low rate of interest.
Anyone who resides or is employed in Bute or Cowal. There is no age limit, but a member must be 18 or over to apply for a loan.
Corporate bodies (this includes community and voluntary bodies) that have a place of business in Bute or Cowal. Please enquire for details.
By filling in a form at the Credit Union offices and providing proof of identity and address.
For People Not For Profit
· Credit unions are for everyone, whatever their financial circumstances.
· It’s an easy way to save throughout the year.
· You get access to low cost loans with no hidden costs or set up charges.
· Savings and loan repayments are tailored to suit your individual finances.
· You receive a friendly and local service
· Your money is safe and protected in the Credit Union
5 King St, Rothesay, Isle of Bute,
Isle Of Bute PA20 0DD, United Kingdom