More Minnesota Credit Union Network Information
The Minnesota Credit Union Network is a statewide organization that serves and supports the needs and interests of credit unions throughout Minnesota.
The Network, working in conjunction with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), provides hundreds of products and services, ensuring that Minnesota credit unions have access to the best financial options for their members.
MnCUN works on behalf of more than 400 credit union locations that serve over 1.6 million members.
- Providing legislative advocacy on the state and federal levels;
- Assisting in credit union development;
- Providing regulatory compliance support;
- Coordinating educational opportunities for credit union staff and volunteers;
- Maintaining media relationships;
- Facilitating cooperative advertising;
- Matching credit unions with product and service providers;
- Administering the Minnesota Credit Union Foundation;
- Participating in charitable fundraising; and
- Supporting international credit union development.
Minnesota Credit Union League
- Believes in sustaining and defending the credit union model of a member-owned, not-for-profit, democratically-controlled financial cooperative.
- Values all member credit unions regardless of size, charter or geographic location.
- Believes credit unions are an essential service provider in the financial marketplace.
- Believes in the philosophy “people helping people” by encouraging and supporting our member credit unions to become involved in the communities.
- Value people over profit.
- Believe in the preservation of a strong dual chartering system.
- Believe that all consumers should have the option to become a credit union member.
555 Wabasha Street North, Suite #200
St. Paul, MN 55102