Thanks for your interest in a Guest Post on MyCreditUnions.org!
I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit the Credit Union Community, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of MyCreditUnions.org, guest posts should offer practical, money-saving tips, community involvement, advice or ideas within the Credit Union or financial community.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest.
- MyCreditUnions.org as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less) in the appropriate field below. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- MyCreditUnions.org does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline MyCreditUnions.org’s guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), I will review it and contact you if I am interested in pursuing the next step. If you do not hear from me within 2-4 weeks after submitting your query, you may assume I do not think it is a good fit for my readers.
Typically, I publish one to three guest posts per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several months before your post is published.
Due to the fluidity of blogging and the time-sensitive nature of my content, I generally cannot tell you the exact date your post will be published ahead of time.
I will do my best to notify you the day your post goes live.
Report Outdated or Missing Information at Contact Page!